divendres, 7 de gener del 2011

regal de reis




La Mavis té 71 anys i ens diu que mai estem sols; li hem de fer cas.
You are not alone, / I'm with you / I'm lonely too / What's that song, / That can't be sung by two. / A broken home, / A broken heart, /Isolated and afraid, /Open up this is a raid, / I wanna get it through to you, / You're not alone. / You're not alone, / Every night,

I stand in your place. / Every tear, / On every face, / Tastes the same./ A broken dream, / A broken heart, /Isolated and afraid, / Open up this is a raid, / I'm gonna get it through to you, / You're not alone.

An open hand, /An open heart, / There's no need to be afraid,/ Open up this is a raid, / I wanna get it through to you, / You're not alone. /I wanna get it through to you, / You're not alone. / I'm gonna get it through to you, / You're not alone